Sunday

A 90's baby


In the ninetie's, I listened to Mariah Carey, Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys and dind't  understand a word of what they were saying. I was madly in love with  Namir al Mo9ana3 and my superheroes were the Power Rangers. I wanted to be a doctor because all my friends wanted to be a doctor. I had a collection of Barbie dolls and wished I could be blonde and have blue eyes. I had a computer with Windows 95 and I could play the sims for days. I watched Sabrina the Teenage Witch every day and I always wondered if I could make objects fly around just by concentrating very hard. In the 90s I danced the Macarena and 1 DH seemed like a fortune to me. I woke up at 6 am every saturday morning  so I won't miss my favorite cartoons and when I said "old" I was referring to 20 years old. I loved Disney and I knew all their movies by heart. I played 7aba and & hide and seek and I had a lot of fake tattoos that I found in shewing gum packs... and then I grew up, my physique changed a lot, but my mind, not so much.

// Aux années 90, j'écoutais Mariah Carey, Britney Spears et Backstreet Boys et j'y comprenais rien. J'étais follement amoureuse de Namir al Mo9ana3 et mes super héros étaient les Power Rangers. Je voulais être médecin parce que toutes mes copines voulaient être médecin. J'avais une collection des poupées Barbie et je voulais moi aussi un jour être blonde aux yeux bleu. J'avais un ordinateur avec Windows 95 et je pouvais jouer aux sims pendant des heures. Je regardais Sabrina l'apprentie sorcière tous les jours et je me demandait si je pouvais faire voler des objets en me concentrant très très fort. Aux années 90 j'ai dansé la Macarena et 1 DH était pour moi une fortune. Je me réveillais à 6 H du matin pour ne pas rater mes dessins animées préférées et quand je disais "les vieux" je faisait allusion au gens de 20 ans. J'adorais Disney et je connaissais tous leurs films par cœur. Je jouais à 7aba et à cache cache et j'avais plein de faux tatouages que je trouvais dans des packs de shewing gum... et après j'ai grandi, j'ai changé, corporellement oui beaucoup mais dans ma tête, pas vraiment.

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. I was born in the late 90's but I loved to watch the Power Rangers, play with my Windows 95 and find these fake tatoos! Not to forget the songs in english which I didn't understand - gosh. Time has changed a lot and I'm so sad when thinking about what we had and our children never will. They were born with high technology from the whole beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! This brings back so many memories. I loved the 90's. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made my day doll !! :-D
    Great & funny post !! Keep it up !!
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, Windows 95. Good times. And man did I love sabrina the teenage witch, almost as much as I liked Step by Step.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a nice post !

    International Beauty Giveaway :
    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.fr/2013/05/giveaway-inside-benefit-neutral-kit.html

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I remember Sabrina the Teenage witch I used to love that tv show. I too used to wish I had blonde hair and blue eyes like all my other friends. It's amazing how things change when you grow up huh xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super post! Je me sens décrite là...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah i remember these!
    want to follow each other on gfc?
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete

nrelate